We're constantly reviewing and updating our policies and procedures.
Click on the titles below to download or read them. They are in alphabetical order.
Please see the information at the bottom of the page about paper copies and translations.
- 1 Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2021
- ACCESSIBILITY PLAN DISABILITY EQUALITY SCHEME 2021 24
- Admissions Policy Nursery for places September 2022
- Anti Bullying
- Asthma Policy 1
- ATTENDANCE PUNCTUALITY POLICY
- Behaviour POLICY Nov 21
- CHARGING REMISSION POLICY 2021
- Code of Conduct for Parents Nov 21
- CONCERNS AND COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE 2022
- Data Protection Policy UK GDPR 2022
- EDUCATIONAL VISITS Inc SJ Policy
- Equality information and objectives 2021 22
- Freedom of information scheme 2
- Habitual and Vexatious Complaints Policy
- Health Safety Policy 2021
- Homework Policy
- LETTINGS Application Conditions Current
- LETTINGS POLICY inc Charges CURRENT
- mobile phones policy
- Packed Lunch and Whole School Food Policy
- Positive Handling and Physical Intervention Policy
- Process for parents absence and attendance
- Process for parents punctuality
- Pupil Premium Policy Swaffield 2019
- remote learning policy Sept 2020 docx FINAL
- RSE Policy 2021
- SEND and Inclusion Policy 2021 2022
- SEND Information Report 2021 2022
- Supporting pupils with medical conditions
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy and Agreement Pupils Parents GDPR
- Uniform Policy 2 2021 22
- Whistle Blowing Policy Procedures 2021
We're happy to provide paper copies of policies and other information on our website.
Please make your request in writing or by email and we'll provide the paper copy within seven working days.
If you require a translation of any of our policies, please contact the School Office and we will try our best to help you.
Phone: 020 8874 2825 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org