Swaffield School

Advice For Parents via Citizens Advice Wandsworth

Swaffield has linked up with Citizens Advice Wandsworth and is now able to refer parents and carers to get the support they need to resolve the worries that they are facing.

We're able to put you in touch with someone at Citizens Advice Wandsworth who can give you free advice that will help you resolve your worries.

Just get in touch with Ms Crolle or Ms Thakore at Swaffield in the first instance: 

Are you worried about the EU Settlement Scheme?
We can put you in touch with Citizens Advice Wandsworth who can help. Find out more here.