All job vacancies at Swaffield are advertised on this page and will require a completed application form which you can download here.
All completed application forms must be returned to the School Office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we DO NOT accept CVs
All posts are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
We currently have '1' vacancy on this page.
A fantastic opportunity for a
KS1 or KS2 Teacher (MPS 3-6)
Required for September 2022
We are looking for someone who:
• Demonstrates outstanding, inclusive classroom practice
• Has high expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils
• Is a reflective practitioner who loves learning
• Makes learning exciting and creative
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate for whom we offer:
• Committed, caring and supportive staff
• Enthusiastic, beautifully-behaved children who are eager to learn
• A strong commitment to staff well-being
• Excellent CPD with opportunities to develop knowledge, experience and skills
Visits are essential and to arrange a visit please call the school office on 020 8874 2825.
The Job Description & Person Specification are available to download below.
Application forms are to be returned to the school at email@example.com
Closing date: Tuesday 24th May 2022 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 26th May.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please download/read the following documents for this position:
Applications for Positions at Swaffield School
To apply for positions advertised, please complete the application form (download at the top of page) and return it to the school to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Posts are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
- References will be requested prior to interviews whenever possible
- Original documents must be seen for all qualifications