All job vacancies at Swaffield are advertised on this page and will require a completed application form which you can download here.
All completed application forms must be returned to the School Office by email: email@example.com
Please note we DO NOT accept CVs
All posts are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
We currently have '1' vacancy on this page.
Out of School Care Cook /Assistant
Required for October 2023
- Are you an enthusiastic and caring team player who would like to join our Out of School Care team?
- Do you have the skills to support the development of our Out of School Care?
- Have you worked in the catering industry, cooking and preparing food?
- Do you want to be part of a dedicated team who work with children?
We are looking to recruit a TEAM MEMBER to work primarily in our Out of School Care to prepare, cook and serve dinner to our children. You should be interested in catering and hospitality and additionally be supportive across the service and supportive of the Out of School Care service.
Scale 1c Point 2 term time only (38 weeks)
Four days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 3.00 PM to 5.30PM) for 10 hours per week.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring staff member to provide a range of activities in our
Out of School Care –SUNSET after school.
Full details are in the documents below which you can read/download:
How to Apply
Please use the application form at the top of this page and send your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 20th September 2023 at 12.00pm
Interviews will be held the week beginning 25th of September 2023
Applications for Positions at Swaffield School
To apply for positions advertised, please complete the application form (download at the top of page) and return it to the school to email@example.com
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Posts are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
- References will be requested prior to interviews whenever possible.
- Original documents must be seen for all qualifications.