All job vacancies at Swaffield are advertised on this page and will require a completed application form which you can download here.
All completed application forms must be returned to the School Office by email: email@example.com
Please note we DO NOT accept CVs
All posts are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.
We currently have '1' vacancy on this page.
Edwards and Ward - Term Time Catering Staff Vacancies
Edwards and Ward are looking for Cook Managers and Catering Assistants to join the catering teams in our schools in the Borough
of Wandsworth. Monday to Friday term time only. The role is working as part of the integral catering team, helping provide daily meals to our pupils and school staff.
• To assist with preparation of counters and dining areas for service
• The service of hot and cold food in an efficient and timely manner
• The clearing down of all areas after service
• The washing up of crockery, cutlery, glassware, utensils, etc., as required, either via automatic dishwasher or hand sinks
• To maintain a high standard of food hygiene and health and safety within the workplace
• To greet all customers helpfully and courteously
• To give customers information about products or asks the Chef Manager if unsure
• Ability to know what needs to be done in organising duties and working to priorities.
• Manual dexterity for quick, skilful handwork and some heavy lifting.
• Willing, helpful and flexible in terms of working days/hours
• Term Time Only work Uniform provided • Training & Development Job
To discuss further please call Edwards and Ward's Battersea Office on
0207 350 1177 to request an application form.
Applications for Positions at Swaffield School
* This does not apply to the Term Time Catering Staff vacancies with Edwards and Ward *
To apply for positions advertised, please complete the application form (download at the top of page) and return it to the school to firstname.lastname@example.org
- References will be requested prior to interviews whenever possible
- Original documents must be seen for all qualifications
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Posts are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.